Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Another Presentation using PowToon and Camtasia

This is another presentation I made using PowToon and Camtasia. The presentation is available here.


It is an animated 5-minute presentation about MOOCs. I used PowToon to create the movie and Camtasia to edit it, and add a voice-over. I also inserted/integrated very short video clips of experts on MOOCs. I did my best to make the presentation as accessibile as possible.
The process started with the creation of the presentation on a word document and then copying and pasting the text to PowToon.  The finished product was downloaded as an MP4 file and imported to Camtasia (full version). A voice-over was recorded and integrated with the presentation. Video clips and music were added to the presentation. A final MP4 file was created through Camtasia's export feature. This was uploaded to Google Drive.
To prepare this presentation I used various sources, including:
These two YouTube videos were converted to MP3 files for the music used in the presentation.

1 comment: